PDA

View Full Version : Results after two weeks of following Fitprime rotation calendar

TexasTini
June 27th, 2005, 06:21 AM
...that came with the workouts. My hubby mentioned yesterday that he can "tell" I've been working out, because I feel and look firmer.

So it's true...you really do see results after 6 workouts.

I'm a believer and absolutely love these workouts!:p

Redeye
June 28th, 2005, 03:07 AM
That's wonderful, TxT!! Your DH is such a sweet guy to tell you that!

I can't believe how effective these workouts are. I'm not killing myself yet I'm seeing big improvement in core and hip strength and in balance.

I was going to change my rotation, but I can't stop doing these WHFNs. They are just too much fun.

sherry
June 28th, 2005, 04:47 AM
That is wonderful, your DH is thoguhtful and encouraging. I love these workouts too. I want more as soon as possible.

AspenUSMC
July 7th, 2005, 12:37 PM
That is WONDERFUL!

Soon2BFit
July 8th, 2005, 11:22 AM
I just wanted to say that everyone's posts on their success with the FitPrime series is SO encouraging to me. I am 51 y/o and have a lot of back issues/health issues and I had done the Firm for a few months, really religiously the first 6-8 weeks, but due to health problems I had to stop/cut back dramatically. I had great results with The Firm, however, I found, for me, that the intensity is just too much and they move so fast that I was never able to keep up with their pace and I could never do more than a couple tall box climbs (14") so resorted to the 8". It became very discouraging to me that I just didn't have the stamina anymore. Anyway, I have ordered The FitPrime six pack and am really anxious to receive them and get started since they sound more doable for me than The Firm but yet similar to them. I also love the fact that they include Yoga and Pilates. I have just "discovered" Yoga and love it. It is about the only thing I have found that I could do recently on a regular basis. It makes me feel SO good. :)

Sandi

Barbara P
July 9th, 2005, 09:32 AM
How wonderful!!

I just got 5 Fit Primes recently, and have ordered 4 more. The ones I have are just fantastic, reminds me of the Firm of old that I fell in love with so many years ago - but with new twists to the exercises which are IMHO innovative. But that is Anna's hallmark. I can't believe how fast the time flies when I am doing them. I have been on a week-long FP rotation, and plan to continue that for a while, hopefully I will get my new ones soon to add into the mix.

Glad to hear you have gotten such wonderful results, it is very motivating!
barbara P

peggylive
July 23rd, 2005, 07:26 AM
My Fitprimes and kickbutts should be arriving this week. I can't wait to try them

as I've been a Firm Believer for more than 10 years. I had to stop them when I entered infertility treatment a few years back due to their intensity but began again recently. I adopted my beautiful ds from Belarus back in 2003 and have only recently found floor space to resume DVD and video workouts (his playpen took up most of the TV room space)
It's been about 5 weeks but I see a huge difference, esp in the upper body,where I don't carry a lot of body fat.

Juliemom
June 11th, 2008, 03:42 AM
I have been doing fitprime for less than two weeks and have noticed a *** difference already. I used to do the original Firm workouts and somehow got discouraged. The fitprime is wonderful for where I am today (55 y/o). The tall step work is much gentler on the knees, yet you feel the results. Thanks for this great workout series!

ciji
June 12th, 2008, 01:56 PM
I feel exactly this same Julie. At 56, these workouts are just what I need and love. I so wish that Anna would put out another set, FitPrime II :)

peggylive
July 24th, 2008, 11:45 PM
I agree!! I'm 50 and I love the way these workouts work your body differently.
I also appreciate their emphasis on functional fitness and balance. My mother who is 84, fell recently, breaking her pelvis (though thankfully not the hip) and her wrist. She is making a full recovery but while I have been visiting her in the short term rehab facility she's currently in, I couldn't help but notice the other women who weren't so lucky. Hopefully with the help of these great workouts we'll be able to stave off some of the problems of old age!!
Patty

RuthNYC
July 27th, 2008, 11:46 PM
I love the Fitprimes, also.

Have you tried Indeprime--don't be sceeeered of those smartballshttp://www.fitnessfavorites.com/board/images/smilies/***grin.gif . You don't need them and the wedge is such a useful exercise accessory.

I worked out to Indeprime, last Friday and I'm still feeling DOMS in my back, legs, abs and tush.

I think the wedge allows me to really use full range of motion.

Anyway, while we're waiting for Anna to create some more fantastic workouts, I thought I'd suggest giving Indeprime a go. It's another fun, non-dread, effective workout.