PDA

View Full Version : Official Results Since January 17, 2005

mrsschopen
September 28th, 2005, 02:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thank you so much for your support. I weighed in this morning and I am at a 53lb loss now. I have lost a total of 45 inches.

Loss as follows:

Neck: 1.25

Upper Arms: 3.5 inches each

Chest: 7 inches

Waist: 8 inches

Hips: 8 inches

Thighs: 4.5 inches each

Calves: 2.5 inches each

That's not even counting the small little areas that we tend to neglect in measuring. I can't say enough how thrilled I am to have accomplished this goal.

I have gone from a size 18 to a size 8! I am so happy. Buying clothes is so much fun now.

I do want to lose about 7 to 12 more lbs. I know I will reach that goal. I do want to start slowing down a bit and work on eating and exercising for maintenance. I want this change to be a lifetime change. The maintenance is the hard part, in my opinion. I have gotten so used to having a certain amount of calories per day and it will take practice to increase them in a healthy way to keep me from continuing to drop. I want to lose the last bit of it slowly and work on the fine tuning in my hip and thigh area. With the WHFN workouts, that shouldn't be hard at all.

I cannot put in to words the amount of gratitude I have for Anna and Cynthia. Anna is the Van Gogh of exercise.

I love you all,

jeanie
September 29th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Wow Carolyne -- I am so impressed with your results! I just started the 4-week Kickbutt Rotation on Monday and hope to see some nice changes at the end of the month. I love reading success stories like yours because they motivate me so much. Congratulations and keep up the good work! :)

-- Jeanie

Redeye
September 29th, 2005, 04:30 AM
I cannot put in to words the amount of gratitude I have for Anna and Cynthia. Anna is the Van Gogh of exercise.

You can say that again! http://home.houston.rr.com/ourfamblie/clap.gif

I'm loving your story, mrsschopen. I hope you keep posting your results.

rhbrand
September 29th, 2005, 05:30 AM
Oh my word, that's wonderful!!!

Keep it up!

Ginger
September 29th, 2005, 07:15 AM
Once again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :D and thank you for sharing your success with us. We are all encouraged when someone shares. Way to go!

LoriInND
September 29th, 2005, 09:07 AM
Congratulations! You are an inspiration to us all!

mrsschopen
September 29th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Thanks to everyone for spurring me on. We just can't go wrong when we apply the science, can we?

All of you are so wonderful. Jeanie your picture is beautiful. You don't look like you need to lose any weight to me although the toning and strength that is accomplished by doing these workouts are out of this world. Have I mentioned that I can do 2, mayyyybbbbeee 3 one armed men's pushups now?

:D YIIPPPEEEE!!!

jeanie
September 30th, 2005, 12:50 AM
Geez Carolyne, I can't even do one men's push-up yet. You go girl!

Thanks for your sweet comment -- it made my day! Unfortunately, I carry all my weight in my butt and hips. I weigh 169 right not, which is the most I've weighed in ages. My hips are 41":eek: ! Reading your posts has motivated me to eat better and keep up with these workouts. Please continue to share your results with me -- I need all the motivation I can get sweetie!

-- Jeanie