Fitness Favorites Forums

Fitness Favorites Forums (http://forum.fitnessfavorites.com/index.php)
-   NEW WORKOUT QUESTIONS (http://forum.fitnessfavorites.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   20 Questions About Fitness (http://forum.fitnessfavorites.com/showthread.php?t=8384)

Foxy Scorpio June 22nd, 2011 09:05 AM

20 Questions About Fitness

Is there any possibility of getting this put on dvd or maybe even made as a free download with purchase? I have never seen this informational video, but I am very interested in it and I'm sure it would be very helpful to watch.

Judy August 28th, 2011 04:16 AM

Re: 20 Questions About Fitness

Yes! That would be awesome!

Cleosmom September 9th, 2011 09:23 AM

Oh yes! PLEASE put 20 Questions on DVD!!! It is one of my favorites!! It is full of sooo much info and it always motivates me!!

Sharon

annette b. September 20th, 2011 09:45 AM

Yes, we will try and put 20? on dvd! What I was thinking for a future project to put both 20? and Firm Pointers on one dvd, and call it Firm 101!!

lyn8070 November 13th, 2011 11:41 AM

Great idea. I just saw Firm Tips yesterday, as I pulled out Sculpting with Weights, and this was included on my tape. Yup an oldie, but a goodie. I had forgotten that the tips were at the end of the workout. Was transfixed watching it. Such great information that is relevant today. Anna was such a visionary!Q

She is greatly missed. Annette, thank you for all you do. We appreciate you more than you know!!
Lyn

annette b. November 20th, 2011 11:18 AM

I keep looking and seeing all these 'new' workou/info books...and think, Anna has already done that either in her book, "Firm for Life" or vhs/dvd info.

Judy November 20th, 2011 11:13 PM

Yes! I do that too! She truly was a visionary. Her workouts are still the best! Always will be!
So thankful for her, & everyone at Fitness Favorites!

Foxy Scorpio November 21st, 2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by annette b. (Post 55879)
I keep looking and seeing all these 'new' workou/info books...and think, Anna has already done that either in her book, "Firm for Life" or vhs/dvd info.

That is SO true Annette! It's been said so many times, but I have to say it again- Anna was WAAAAY before her time. I've never read the Firm For Life book, but I'm thinking of ordering it from Amazon. I'm pretty sure the advice is still relevant today.

40+FIRMie July 30th, 2012 01:23 AM

I have read it and it is wonderful. You must read it. I love the way it tells the whole story of how they started from Day 1. Very interesting, and also has tons of useful info and confidence boosters in there!

annette b. August 5th, 2012 04:55 AM

Def think "FIRM for Life" is a classic book!