Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > WORLD POV > New Member Snaphots

Unread March 25th, 2010, 04:58 AM
Just Signed Up

Red face So excited to be here!!!

I remember buying my first two firm videos, vol. 2 & 3. I was 25 at the time and I was blown away. They were worth every penny of $49.95 charged.

I stopped doing them for 13 years, though I would practice yoga off and on. Now, I'm back after finding this web site! It's a testament to the Bensons that the original volumes are still as wonderful as ever, and I'm liking the new Time Crunch with Susan Harris.

I've heard some of the newer ones incorporate yoga. I'm wondering if it's yoga or just yoga asanas and kryias tossed into the workout. I do yoga for spiritual/mental reasons rather than physical fitness, and I've gotten really picky about teachers, alignment, etc.

Meanwhile, I've been dieting and not losing a pound. I can just hear Kay's voice from 20 Questions telling me to believe my mirror, not my scale. And she's right. The jeans are fitting even though I've lost like one pound in 3 weeks.
Unread March 29th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Administrator

Default Re: So excited to be here!!!

Welcome! I think you will like Anna's interpertation of yoga/pilates in the Kickbutts/Fitprimes and her workouts: Indeprime and Flexposture. I too enjoy yoga and pilates thanks to Anna's influence! You can see the clips on YouTube of these workouts. Let us know if you have any other questions. And again, Welcome!