Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Success Stories!

Unread August 19th, 2005, 11:14 AM
In Training

Default I lost...!!!!

I have taken a month off from the gym and wroked in the Fitprime rotation and for the fiers 2 weeks ahd some issues with my back, but I managed to lose 1 pant size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I actually had to come home from work b/c my pants (I was not waering a elt) fell so low on my body my panties were showing- this was new since this has not happened for years!
I am cleaning out my closet and tried some pants on that I have not worn in 2 years due to weight gain.
Even better than that is my DH finally told me yesterday I have noticably lost weight.

I weighed myself @ lunch bt the scale only shows a 3 or 4 pound weightloss, but since muscele wighs more than fat, and my body is showing great acheivements, I am convince the scale is a jealous female that I should stay away from at all times- lol

I am so grateful Anna, Cynthia snd Mark created The Firm and these new Fitprimes- these truly work at lifting body parts and spirits!
Unread August 19th, 2005, 11:20 AM
Survivor Pool? Are you kidding? I'm IN!

Default Re: I lost...!!!!

Congratulations, Kittygirl! What an inspiring success story. I love how you had to come home from work because your pants were too big.
Unread August 19th, 2005, 11:48 AM
In Training

Default Re: I lost...!!!!

Congratulations! That's a fantastic story!