Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > TECH FAQ > FAQ

Unread June 25th, 2015, 07:54 AM
Administrator

Default News Preorder

I hope everyone is staying coooool!!! Just a few updates on the projects we are working on.

First of all, we received an award from Home Media. We won the category of “Best Fitness Catalog Disc” and The FIRM V1: Body Sculpting Basics with Susan Harris was submitted! We were up a few famous instructors. So thank you for your support. Speaking of The FIRM……..
We are in the final stages of FIRMology-this has been a special project dedicated to Anna, Mark and Cynthia. FIRMology will include film clips, interviews as well as rehearsals & 20 Questions and FORM Points. I will keep you updated regarding preorder information. Speaking of Pre-orders…….
Yes it is that time…. preorder time…..our 1st compilation of FitPrime/KickButt were a very popular series. So we are releasing another compilation series, “6 Day Trainer”-these workouts are on a 2 DVD set, which composes of approximately 20 minute workouts. There is a suggested rotation on the back cover but feel free to mix and match! The preorder price is $19.99, free shipping and handling. Please make check or money order payable to: Anna Benson’s Fitness Favorites, PO Box 368, Irmo, SC 29063.
We are currently updating our website, with features such as clothing (yoga pants) and accessories (lunch totes). So look forward to our new and improved website in the next few weeks. So before we transition …it is a good time to stock up on The FIRM package deals for 50% off. Prices are reflected at checkout.
Finally, thank you for the encouraging words in light of the recent events in Charleston, SC. Please keep us in your thoughts.
Unread June 30th, 2015, 04:25 AM
Just Signed Up

Default Re: News Preorder

That is terrific to be still winning awards on volume 1 with Susan Harris! Only goes to show how very much ahead of their time that Anna & Cynthia Benson and Mark Henriksen were.

Annette, can you tell us what videos were compiled to create the 20 minute "6 Day Trainer" series? Are these from FitPrime/KicButt as well?

I, for one, can not wait for the release of the "FIRMology" video. What a treat for Firm fan(atics) new and "old" alike!
Unread August 26th, 2015, 10:56 AM
Administrator

Default Re: News Preorder

The 6 Day Trainer were found in Anna's notes, there are 2 other parts series that I will release later in the year. The 6 Day Trainer like Killer Cardio/Weights are from both FitPrime and KickButt.

FIRMology is my baby sort of speak....I loved putting all the info together. And after all these years, The FIRM finally clicked, in a different way.