Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Workout Tips

Unread January 30th, 2010, 02:02 AM
Administrator

Post Anna's Bookshelf: Exercise/Health/Fitness Resources

These are some of the books Anna had on her bookshelf. I thought it would be interesting to post what she read, whether Anna agreed with the author I am not sure. These aren't listed in any order. Please feel free to add your titles as well.

"Firm for Life: A Lifelong Plan for Fitness, Strength, Energy ad Overall Good Health." Anna Benson and Cynthia Benson

"The Firm Journal: A 28-Day Fitness Workbook." Anna Benson

"The Secrets of Spirulina: Medical Discoveries of Japanese Doctors." Christopher Hills

"Feeding the Body. Nourishing the Soul: Essentials of Eating for Physical, Emotional, and Spiritual Well-Being." Deborah Kesten

"Herbal Medicine, Healing and Cancer: A Comprehensive Program for Prevention and Treatment." Donald R. Yance, Jur with Arelene Valentine

"Twinkies Deconstructed: My Journey to Discover How the Ingredients Found in Processed Foods Are Grown, Mined (Yes, Mined), and Manipulated into What America Eats." Steve Ettlinger

"The Crazy Makers: How The Food Industry is Destroying Our Brains and Harming Our Children." Carol Simontacchi

"The Omega Rx Zone: The Miracle of The New High-Dose Fish Oil." Dr. Barry Sears

"Body, Mind, Mastery: Creating Success in Sport and Life." Dan Millman

"The Breast Cancer Prevention and Recovery Diet: Practical, Valuable Advice From a Breast Cancer Survivor." Suzannah Olivier

"Healthy Fats for Life: Preventing and Treating Common Health Problems with Essential Fatty Acids." Lerna R. Vanderhaeghe and Karlene Karst

"The Coconut Oil Miracle." Bruce Fife

"Five Acres and Independence: A Handbook for Small Farm Management." M.G. Kains

"Alkalize or Die." Dr. Theodore Baroody

"Fats that Heal. Fats that Kill." Udo Erasmus

"The Sexy Years. Discover the Hormone Connection: The Secret to Fabulous Sex, Great Health, and Vitality, For Women and Men." Suzanne Somers

"The Wisdom of Menopause: Creating Physical and Emotional Health and Healing During the Change." Chrisitiane Northrup

"The Cancer Prevention Diet: Michio Kushi's Macrobiotic Blueprint for The Prevention and Relief of Disease." Michio Kushi

"Super Foods: Fourteen Foods That Will Change Your Life." Steven Pratt and Kathy Matthews

"Sex, Lies and Menopause: The Shocking Truth About Hormone Replacement Therapy." T.S. Wiley, Julie Taguchi and Bent Formby

"The Omega 3 Connection: The Groundbreaking Antidepression Diet and Brain Program." Andrew Stoll

"The Colon Health: The Key to a Vibrant Life!" Norman Walker

"Healing Sounds: The Power of Harmonics" Jonathan Goldman

"The 10 Commandments of Permanent Weight Loss." Editors of Prevention Magazine

"More Natural "Cures" Revealed: Previously Censored Brand Name Products that Cure Disease." Kevin Trudeau

"Let's Have Healthy Children." Adelle Davis
Unread January 30th, 2010, 04:53 AM
Administrator & time optimist

Default Re: Anna's Bookshelf: Exercise/Health/Fitness Resources

I'd like to add Fat Flush Plan by Ann Louise Gittleman. She has authored many books, but this is the one I pick up when I want to purge myself of bad eating habits again.
Unread January 30th, 2010, 05:12 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Anna's Bookshelf: Exercise/Health/Fitness Resources

I have that one too. I meant to pick up her newest book from library on Friday but I forgot. I also subscribe to her emails. Interesting info, for example Ann Louise suggest castor oil 2x on eye lashes to help make them grow.