Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Success Stories!

Unread June 12th, 2005, 03:34 AM
...with proper eating and consistent exercise, you just can't go wrong.

Default May/June Results

Hi Everybody, It has been 43 days since I last checked my stats. I had more rest days during this period due to family and work issues but I have been working out with the WHFN's exclusively. I have not gone below three workouts per week and have been following my food plan as I have since January 15th of this year.

My results as of this morning are: 6.6 lbs lost since April 29th and 3.75 inches lost. I have now lost a total of 34lbs and 28 inches since January 15th. I am pleased and know that the reduction in workouts was the reason I haven't had the dramatic reduction that I have had in earlier months. Not to mention that as I keep reducing, the results will slow down some. I am very strong now. I can do men's pushups with relative ease and my balance has improved greatly. I have half a foot on my left side so that is saying allot! I was able to do the tree pose on my left foot the other day and when I got my arms over my head and balanced it there along with Tamela, the tears started streaming down my face That is an accomplishment that I can't fully describe to you. When I had my accident years ago, the doctors said I would be crippled for life and would need a cane. These workouts got me strong enough to endure a 15 hour stay on the USS Theodore Roosevelt aka "The Big Stick" as they call it. It was the Friend and Family Cruise. That included being on my feet for much of it and climbing up and down the ladders and covering about 4 acres of ship throughout that time. It was amazing that my foot did not give out on me. I owe it all to Anna and the team for developing a series of exercises that truely do improve ones' body from head to toe or no toes Yes, the pun was intended... I feel very blessed.

Until July 15th, May you all have great success and a wonderful month.
Unread June 12th, 2005, 04:15 AM
Administrator

Default Re: May/June Results

Carolyne!!! WOW, your results are absolutely incredible, especially your results since January, WOW!!!! And the improvements with your foot and your balance - WOW! I am just so darned proud of you, I don't know what to say except, again, WOW!!!!

"Fitness is a journey, not a destination."
Unread June 12th, 2005, 05:01 AM

Thank you Jenn,

That means allot to me. I appreciate the support I receive from you. You are the greatest!
Unread June 12th, 2005, 05:32 PM
Ya right! And a pint of ice cream serves 4!

Carolyne, congratulations on all you've accomplished! What an inspiration you are! I bet your husband is thrilled also! So, were you the best looking wife on the ship?
Unread June 15th, 2005, 12:35 PM

Hi Amber,

thanks for the compliment and the encouragement. I couldn't say that I was the best looking wife on the ship. There are so many beautiful women out there. I can say that I was probably among some of the most fit women on the ship though. It's pretty grueling work to go up and down those ladders and cover that much acreage over 15 hour period and I had the stamina to do it. Yes, my husband is very pleased with my progress. He seems allot more interested in extra curricular activities these days I did this for him as much as I did for myself. I believe that our spouses deserve to have a healthy and fit partner. I am still doing great and have now lost a total of 36 lbs. I have to sign off now. I am needed in the gym room for a workout with Kellie in Upper Body Burn!

I love you all,
Unread June 15th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Ya right! And a pint of ice cream serves 4!

Carolyne, I couldn't agree more! We are good wives I try to stay fit to look good for my DH also. He is the person I want to impress the most! DH has actually said to me how much he appreciates the fact that I workout and try to look my best for him. I'm sure your DH appreciates it too and is very proud to have you to show off!

I'm looking forward to hearing about your continued progress!