Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Workout Reviews & Rotations

Unread July 9th, 2005, 08:43 AM
Getting Started

Default Re: FitPrime Lower Body Burn reviews

I just love Melissa as an instructor! She's so clear and concise with her instructions.I also missed the regular high box leg presses and didn't think I would really be affected by the s........l............o...........w ones BUT have DOMS of both legs today.These workouts are so inspiring!This forum also really helps to keep me motivated.
Unread September 3rd, 2005, 01:18 PM
Getting Started

Thumbs down Re: FitPrime Lower Body Burn reviews

This is my least favorite workout. What I like with the Fitprimes is that I can consentrate on using my heaviest weights and still get a great workout. But I did not get a good workout with this one. If I do this one again I will have to add another video with this one like Firm Hips, Thighs and Abs or Core Secret Bun Battle.
Unread November 14th, 2005, 03:57 AM
Just Signed Up

I've done this DVD and at first I thought it wasn't intense enought but, the next day I felt it and I liked it! The only thing I wasn't happy about in this workout and one of Kelly's is that the camera stayed on Tamela Hastie. Don't get me wrong I don't dislike Tamela I truly enjoyed her in the "Cores" from the Firm but,you couldn't hardly get into this one because the camera stayed on Tamela and she was moving a bit faster and threw me off because you couldn't hardly follow and concentrate on Melissa's cuing. My opinon but, you'd think the workout was Tamela's, that's what I didn't like about this one but, it is a keeper.

Beadaddict
Unread November 14th, 2005, 06:11 PM
Workout Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterose1
This is my least favorite workout. What I like with the Fitprimes is that I can consentrate on using my heaviest weights and still get a great workout. But I did not get a good workout with this one. If I do this one again I will have to add another video with this one like Firm Hips, Thighs and Abs or Core Secret Bun Battle.
This is my least favorite workout as well. I probably should do it again because it has been a long time since I have done. It is not one I add into my rotations and because I have so many lower body workouts - it is hard to see where to put it.

Saundra
Unread June 20th, 2007, 05:06 PM
WHFN Infomercial Star

I just did this one again this evening after quite a break. It was wonderful. I can always count on one of Anna's workouts to put a smile on my face.
Unread June 26th, 2007, 05:42 AM
Just Signed Up

I agree with an earlier review, there was too much focus on Tamela. It was very distracting.
Unread June 27th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Patience? What is this patience that you speak of? LOL

I know what you mean about too much Tamela on Lower Body Burn, to make matters worse she's off beat a lot and is doing her own thing a lot of times, not modifying, just doing her own thing
Unread August 1st, 2007, 08:52 AM
In Training

Send a message via AIM to peggylive

It seems as though the leg presses in the newer workouts are slower, use lighter weights are are a bit more focussed on balance rather than power like the old Firm ones were. I didn't like that at *****..until today when I tripped over the garden hose and almost fell on my face. But I was able to hold onto my balance until I could lean over into the bushes thereby breaking my fall.
I wound up with only scratches and not what I would have had I kissed the asphalt!! Thanks, Anna!!