Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > HEALTH, FITNESS and WELLNESS > NEW WORKOUT QUESTIONS

Unread August 16th, 2008, 07:49 AM
Workout Partner

Default Re: Loved Vol 2 Boomer DVD

Quote:
Originally Posted by annette b.
Lori, in the next few weeks, I am pullin out the 90 Day Rotation, that should be very interesting for sure!!!
girrlll, you must be crazy!
sumpin' tell's me your gonna be so sore!
yep, like I said before, I'd love to come over to your place & look/play with all your Firm stuff!
your the envy of me, Annette.
I wish & hope Anna can get some more of the originals coming.
you know after seeing Volume 6 again, it really makes you appreciate how beautiful these workouts really are/were. (just to look at) ( & the music too) ( & the actual workout, to boot, on top of it all).
especially to what's getting put "out" now .
the only videos that compared, of course IMO, was & is the newer Fitprime & Kick**** collections.
well, Annette, go girl! on that 90 day rotation!?!
Unread August 18th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Yep I am totally insane, that is for sure I'll start a thread if anyone is interested in joining me....
I am still collecting Firm items, I found a few here and there.
Anna is simply awesome to put the Firms on dvd! She deserves a gold star, standin' ovation, a key to the city......
Unread February 26th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Just Signed Up

I just bought that one for myself on DVD I love it too! I forgot how tough it was. Whew! That one has always been challenging for me. I bought the original VHS in 1989 after my son was born to get toned back up. I would alternate between volume 1 and 2. I had it all this time and decided I would start a circuit doing the Firm Classics after doing some of the newer Firm workouts. I had Volume 2 on my workout schedule and when I went to grab it I could not find it anywhere! Boy was I upset! So I did a different workout and that day I ordered my Volume 2 DVD! After 20 years the workouts are still fun and effective! Anna is definitely a pioneer in the field! I am loving my FitPrime workouts too! My dear sweet sister gave me 7 FitPrime VHS workouts (she upgraded to DVD's and gave me her VHS! I just added some new DVD's to my collection and I must say I am enjoying every one of them! It's funny, I started my sis on the Firm, she came to visit I had been doing my Firm tapes regulary usually 5-6 times a week since 1989, she commented on how great I looked and asked me what I was doing, so I told her about The Firm. When I went to visit her during 2004 she started me on the FitPrime!
Unread February 27th, 2009, 11:44 AM
Administrator

Rocky, what a great story! I have both the new/old Fitprimes as well. Anna is now coming out with Better Body and Buns. Which in a way has a Fitprime feel to it. The clips of BBB are on YouTube. Anna did a great job on BBB.
Unread June 23rd, 2009, 09:32 AM
In Training

Send a message via AIM to peggylive

I'm looking forward to the new re release of Vol 1,Vol 4, and Tough Tape.
When these were initially put on DVD by Gaiam, they weren't chaptered. I know that Anna will do a much better job on these.
Unread June 25th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Administrator

V1 and V4 were on non-chaptered dvd. Tough Tape hasn't been re-leased on dvd. Tough Tape 2 has. Tough Tape is a killer workout.
Unread August 14th, 2009, 06:32 AM
In Training

Send a message via AIM to peggylive

You're right. It is Tough Tape 2. I usually do the "5 Day Abs" workout on that DVD more often.