Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > General Fitness

Unread April 6th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Workout Partner

Default Re: Fitness Favorite Partners Inspiring Each Other

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm549

I think he does short track speed skating.
yep, that's right. he's won a ton of medals, & considering how young he is too. I really loved him in the Salt Lake Olympics.
I think he's great. I really love his personality. he's an awesome skater, but, he seems like a really neat kid too. he was great on Dancing With the Stars. he was a blast. excellent dancer too. very charismatic.

I didn't know there was that many Core Rhythms. would be nice if you could do 6 of them this week.

I thought the Cathe would take longer. May is not that far off. what do you have on your rotation for after the STS? or have you planned anything really yet?

I didn't get my floors washed. guess, I'll do them tomorrow. only so many hours in the day. I need to trim some dead branches off a bush outside. after that, calling it a day, myself.
talk to you tomorrow.
Unread April 6th, 2009, 10:26 AM
Administrator

Hi y'all,

I have semi-recovered , at least I have one set of DOMS LOL I did Better Body/Buns this morning and then did Step It Strong with Keli Roberts. I didn't do the heavy/slow weight work at the end.

Diane, Dave has more issues than the Sunday NYTimes that is for sure. It has been goin' on for a month or so. Now is p.o.'ed at me for NOT going to Sedar Meal at church. Kids are home this week. It is rare I can be at home by myself at night. It is sooo peaceful and quiet. Your results sound great.

Lori, when I came home, Dave and kids had done the yard and planted. I wished they had waited until Good Friday, we are expecting freeze/frost this week. Anyway, I really want to do the side yards, if I had lots of money and help. W/o Dave's opinion. MEN that is alllll I have to say.

Saundra, I love your kitchen. I still need to paint the bottom half. I wouldn't mind painting the cabinets the same khaki color. I saw that in a Parade of Homes, house and loved it. I also loved the black doors. My side door is painted black which looks really good against the khaki.

In a few weeks, I'll working out with the Fit Believers. Hopefully I'll be recovered. I have the schedule already. There is a 6:00am class with Dale on the bosu. That would be awesome.

Let us know how you like Core Rhythms. I did see Chalean Extreme on Craigslist in ATL I think. It wasn't a bad price, just didn't have paypal. Oh well, that probably is a good thing!

Y'all have a great night!
Unread April 6th, 2009, 10:52 AM
Working Out

Hi Ladies:
Lori:
Send some of your hot days here it was only 46 degrees and rainy today.

We did go look at kitchens today I am not sure what we accomplished, I thought it was all set, but my husband wants to get other prices.

Saundra we went to a cabinet place, we were threre for 3 hours going over things, then my hubby went to a place much closer and got a better price. I guess everyone needs the work, they seem ready to work with you.

Annette what is the Fitbelivers weekend?

STS for me today with some ab work after

Diane
Unread April 6th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Workout Partner

Diane, it was 80 degrees at 5:00 pm, we ate our supper on the sundeck.
feels like summer. slept with the bedroom window open last nite.
it's so nice to finally open the windows & get some fresh air in the house.

Annette, do you think Dave is jealous? from you taking off to the Firm weekend? doing your own thing? expects you to be with him & the kids all the time, maybe?

my DH wants to put hardwood floors in our den & kitchen. I've got him down to kitchen & den...he wants to do the entire house. I'm trying to talk him out of it. with the way the economy is right now, I'd rather keep the $ in the bank.

what's up with the men? going nutso? must be the time of the year?
Saundra, you must get sick of us complaining about them!? LOL
Unread April 7th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Workout Partner

Oh Lori not at all - complain away.

Annette, there are a couple of more places that I need to paint in my house, but painting is such a chore. It is like a three day job for me. 1 day to prep - do all the taping, 1 day to paint, and 1 day to cleanup.

Diane, it certainly doesn't hurt to shop around. I am guilty about NOT doing them. Either I will pay the price or I won't. It is the impatient part of my personality.

Hey my $20 blender went out on me this morning. And I kept the box so I am taking it back to Wal-Mart. I just need to dig for the receipt.

We are over a 1000 entries and a 100 pages.

Saundra
Unread April 7th, 2009, 02:49 AM
Workout Partner

Saundra, I guess that's a perfect example of you get what you pay for!? (blender)....wonder if they'll have the one you wanted in the first place in stock?
what a nuisance. sure didn't last very long. crappy stuff, huh? my saying to buy as gifts, not a good idea.

no wonder why I like Beyonce's "Single Ladies" song so much!? LOL

yak-a-saursas'es we are!

got my shorts on & ready to take Cheemo, before it get's too hot. he doesn't like the heat all that much.

as for painting. I always end up doing the majority myself. DH starts off well enough, but, about 20 minutes into it, he finds he needs to go "get" something or "has" something he needs to get done first!? (ya, right )
I don't like the prepping part. the painting is mind-numbing, after awhile I get tired of it & wish I never started in the first place. LOL
Unread October 15th, 2011, 04:42 PM
Just Signed Up

I like your introduction to the new thread. I like the Prime Powers too, I like the Fat burning better than the Lower Body. Volume 5 was my introduction to the, I was doing Jane Fonda was a shock I received when I did my first Firm workout.
Unread December 12th, 2011, 09:25 AM
Workout Partner

Hoform22xu.
Wow. we haven't posted here in a long time. So sorry for the no repy. The site has really just started to revive again, at least a little.
I too like Fat Burning better that Lower Body Shaping. I just thought LBS had way too may dip/lunge sets.
I actually started with the Parts. Then I had to go and find all the workouts that made up the parts.
Unread December 16th, 2011, 09:55 PM
Administrator

Hey Saundra!

Still in my barre/TA/rotation using original cardo from Firm and Fitprime.