Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Workout Reviews & Rotations

Unread January 11th, 2008, 09:19 AM
Getting Started

Default Re: IndePrime...

What am I doing wrong!? Anyone else experiencing this?
Unread January 11th, 2008, 05:47 PM
WHFN Infomercial Star

No answer here. The same thing happens to me. I always stop as my head gets to the carpet. I'm just living with it.

With this workout I've been able to sleep at night since I injured my back more than a year ago. I'm good as long as I do Indeprime every other day.
Unread January 12th, 2008, 01:25 AM
Administrator

Default To Slip or Not to Slip

As the core becomes stronger, you will be able to press the body into the foam to prevent slipping. With time you will discover the best start position for each exercise. Just press down and into the foam to remain there.

Sometimes you may have to adjust, but with practice and a stronger core, you will not worry about slipping.

And, you can use an extra yoga mat to cover the wedge surface, then absolutely no slippage.

Anna
Unread January 12th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Survivor Pool? Are you kidding? I'm IN!

I ordered this workout a week ago. I am SO excited to get it - check the mail daily! The reviews make it sound perfect for me.
Unread January 12th, 2008, 02:16 PM
WHFN Infomercial Star

Susan, you'll love it. To me it is the perfect balance of strength and stretch. I think that's why I always feel amazingly worked out and stretched. I ordered rootlock last night so I can have something compatible to use on the opposite days from when I do IndePrime.
Unread January 14th, 2008, 05:26 AM
Administrator

I thought people were just kidding about legs being like jello! My legs were fried to the max in a good way. And I had energy when I finished (although not enough energy to wash clothes, clean house, etc. ;0) Wonderful workout!, thanks Anna
Unread January 14th, 2008, 12:24 PM
Survivor Pool? Are you kidding? I'm IN!

I returned home this evening and it was here!!!!! So, tomorrow I want to exercise with IndePrime. However, my wedge hasn't arrived yet - probably won't be for another week. Can I do this workout w/o the wedge? Should I substitute with something? Somebody who owns this DVD - tell me what to do.
Unread January 14th, 2008, 02:20 PM
Administrator & time optimist

I haven't done the workout w/o the wedge, but I have read that some have done it with pillows, a BOSU or step on a slant. I would think you'd want a club size step for that, but again, I'm not speaking from experience. If you try something else, let us know how it goes. I think you'll love the workout!

Last edited by Ginger; January 14th, 2008 at 02:56 PM.
Unread January 15th, 2008, 12:38 AM
Administrator

Congratulations on the Indeprime arrival! If you have a Transfirmer, with a mat, perhaps that will work until the Wedge comes in. It is a wonderful workout!
Unread January 15th, 2008, 09:53 AM
Working Out

[font='Trebuchet MS']Snora, I have the workout and tried it without the wedge. For me it didn