Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > General Fitness

Unread October 22nd, 2008, 01:02 AM
Workout Partner

Default Re: Fitness Favorite Partners Inspiring Each Other

She gave us (everyone got the same DVDs)
Tina's Sculpting Ball - not the power ball
Allison's Sculpt and Tone Pilates
Allie's Stability Ball Workout.

I have already given away Allie Stability Ball workout but if you or Diane want the other two you can have them. These are the same workouts they have given out the previous years so I have multiple copies. Actually I think I have another copy of the stability ball workout as well.

Lori, I didn't know you were Ironklori - cool to know that. And the problem is I don't think I am going to be doing the wave workouts very often so they won't be able to grow on me. I am going to try to do Rock Solid Buns when I get home tonight. It depends on what time I get home.

Saundra
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 02:11 AM
Workout Partner

Saundra, that's nice of you to offer. I have those titles already also. I like all 3 of those ones. they are great add ons. but, while were on the subject, if you would like the Kettlenetics dvds: kbell elements & flow motion basics (these are just intro's for learning the moves) they would give you a taste of what Kettlenetics is all about. & the 2 dvds from the deluxe kit which are: kb flowmotion dance (too slow for my liking) (you had mentioned you might like the Kettlenetics for the dance aspect of it?) & kb total body blast (LOL, too fast for me), I could send them out to you.

that was nice to get 3 dvds still. too bad you already had them though. but, nice all the same.

I'm glad you set up something 'new' at the clubhouse. they need some new life over there. & your just the right person to get it all going in the right direction.

let us know what the Wave's Rock Solid Buns is like when you get a chance to do it.
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 03:56 AM
Workout Partner

Lori,

I will pm you my address.

Saundra
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 04:29 AM
Workout Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm549
Lori,

I will pm you my address.

Saundra
ok, but, I don't want these dvds to really make up your mind on the Kettlenetics. IMO they are only a slight indication of the 2 workouts that I kept. & that's not including the kb total body blast & kb flowmotion dance that was in the deluxe kit.
as I stated before, I really didn't like these. & if I had done them first I really don't think my opinion would be the same for Kettlenetics.
but, they will give you an idea of what Michelle Khai is like. the set & other exercisers. modifications, music & such. a taste of it all.
the kbells from the Kettlenetics too, are way more comfortable than the Firm kbell, I said this before, I know. but, so you know it's so much easier to move around in the workouts.
the 2 Kettlenetics dvds that I did keep are nice because they are longer workouts too.
I really, really like Kettlenetics & still highly recommend the basic kit. I see totalfitnessdvds.com is taking preorders. it will be nice for you to try these before they are released from totalfitnessdvds.
you may just very well like the 2 dvds from the deluxe kit. I hope so.
ok, I'll try my best to get them out this evening
I was going to ask you before if you wanted them. but sometimes, that offends some people? I'm glad you brought up the Firm titles today
I hope that Annette didn't get offended in any kind of way? I really miss her posts.
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 07:59 AM
Workout Partner

Saundra, I mailed them out after lunch. let me know when you get them & try them out. I hope you don't mind, but I bundled them together. I hope you have some empty dvd cases?
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 08:30 AM
Workout Partner

Lori,

Yes I have plenty of cases. And don't worry about offending me. Most things tend to run off me anyway. And if you won't stop posting then I won't.

I am going to try Rock Solid Bottom today probably in within the next hour. I will definately let you know what I think about the Kettlenetics workouts.

Saundra
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 09:36 AM
Workout Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm549
Lori,

Yes I have plenty of cases. And don't worry about offending me. Most things tend to run off me anyway. And if you won't stop posting then I won't.

I am going to try Rock Solid Bottom today probably in within the next hour. I will definately let you know what I think about the Kettlenetics workouts.

Saundra
LOL, usually I'm the one who's overly sensitive
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 09:50 AM
Workout Partner

Rock Solid Buns

[font=Calibri][size=3]First let me say, I don
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 10:25 AM
Workout Partner

hmm, I'm not a lover of the bands either. I was hoping it was one that didn't use the band. oh well. thanks for the review.

can you believe my darn mat never came today still? If I don't get it by next Wed, I'm going to have to call customer service I think. drats!
still waiting for the Wave deluxe kit.

I know what you mean with having too many videos for them to make it all in your rotation. this is my problem too.
especially since I've added the treadmill more into my rotation.
it got better when I downsized to just Firm. then I've slowly added Sleek Essentials, Jari Love & now I've realized kbells are sneaking into the works.

could have worse addictions right?

gee, I'm feeling really sad about Annette. I see she's posting at VF. I went back & looked at things I've said, can't see anything ignorant. but, you never know.
I hope she just got sick of posting here?
see, I told you I am a overly sensitive worrier

Diane, I did Vol 2 yesterday & I loved it! alot of fun.

Janet Jones, she is so pretty.
Unread October 22nd, 2008, 11:02 AM
Working Out

Hi Saundra and Lori
I am usually not offended when someone offers something, I do the same thing.
Saundra thanks for offering I don't have Allie's or Allison's. I do have Tina's
How many Team members do have? Do you have to monitor them also?
I didn't like the rubberbands either I found them uncomfortable and pulling at my skin. I don't mind the tubes with the handles to much I can live with those. And the bands I always feel like I am losing my grip.

I keep forgetting to ask, do you ladies like the standing ab work? I feel like it's a waste of time, I don't notice any change in my abs at all and feeling it the next day nothing at all.

Do you ladies do the bonus ab work on the Stink ball DVd I actually like this add on.

Saundra I think we all have workouts that we don't use, I know I do I use them when I have had enough of the Firm or just not up to doing Cathe.

Lori how did Vol. 2 come out I haven't checked mine yet.
I think my late nights are catching up with me, I think my brain is fried today.

Today was walking for me about 45 minutes.

Diane