Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Workout Reviews & Rotations

Unread March 29th, 2005, 04:32 AM
Just Signed Up

Default Re: FitPrime Metaboost Reviews

So far, I have done Lean, Pump and Metaboost! I love them all!! I am sleep deprived and have felt headachy (stressful at work and puppy probs at home) lately and have felt refreshed and so much better after each workout!

Metaboost: cals burned: 317 (43 yrs old, weigh 120, RHR 55 - 60)

Those plies on the tall box are awesome. I am sure Flexposture is going to feel fab tomorrow because I am pleasantly sore in all the right places for the first time in ages! These workouts are the kind of change in routine that my body has been needing!

-darlene-
Unread March 29th, 2005, 07:44 AM
Just Signed Up

Thumbs up Re: FitPrime Metaboost Reviews

I got my 12 dvds yesterday and I did Metaboost this morning. It is excellent! Heidi's cuing is great and it is one of the most beautiful videos that I have ever seen. Because I do not have time to preview I am planning on doing a different workout every day for 12 straight days. Anna/Cynthia/Mark ... you should be very proud of this product, it is the best.
Unread March 30th, 2005, 04:06 AM
My Booty is Hurtin!

Did this one last night and loved it. Its a good solid workout and the ab work with the yoga block had my midsection shaking!!! The music is really awesome too. Can't wait to do it again.

Kathy
Unread April 1st, 2005, 12:22 PM
Just Signed Up

I justed finished this workout. Just wanted to say that I agree that this is one good workout. The time flew and I feel like I got a good, solid workout.

Can't wait to try my next one tomorrow.
Unread April 3rd, 2005, 08:09 AM
Do I want to be fit or kick ****?

Thumbs up Re: FitPrime Metaboost Reviews

Last night I was waiting for my DH & kids to be home driving from San Francisco, so in a fit of ambition, I did both Push Pull and then Metaboost (probably about 30 minutes later). I actually liked Metaboost better! And I'm a fan of the original FTGU. Heidi led both and is excellent. I actually wonder if Metaboost was originally going to be named Push Pull b/c Heidi says "push" & "pull" quite a bit throughout Metaboost. I used the same weight selection for both w/os and Metaboost did not feel any easier or less intense than Push Pull IMO. Maybe I just liked the music better.
Unread April 4th, 2005, 06:53 AM
She's a...Brick House

Wonderful workout! Time flies by so fast. Heidi is amazing!

I read a couple of threads at other sites asking "are they really tough enough". I say yes! This workout is genius! It can be truly a beginner/intermediate workout. But - and here is the part I love - for those of us who are more experienced it can be made tough. Simply by using EVERY rep to full advantage. We know that little area which really targets the muscle (like those last few reps we do in many other videos). By really focusing on that limited range of motion this can be a lot tougher workout. At least, that was my experience.
Unread April 4th, 2005, 06:58 AM
Bubble **** in Progress

I agree! I did this one this morning and was ready for a pretty easy workout..but it whooped me (in a totally good way).

I LOVED the inner thigh work!
Unread April 5th, 2005, 05:55 AM
Getting Started

I did this one last night following 30 min. on the Nordic Track and loved it. So aside from LBB I've liked all the FitPrimes. Haven't tried KBs but intend to do that, too.
Unread April 16th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Just Signed Up

I just did Metaboost for the second time today and I agree that it was more intense than the first time. It will take awhile for the slower pace to seem effective - but, today, I was sweating like crazy - upped my weights also. Really good workout.....

I feel that my hips are opening up, too - must be the pilates/yoga. I like that. At my age (57) I need to be as flexible as possible.
Unread April 19th, 2005, 05:58 AM
Workout Partner

wow! wow! wow!

now I finally know what you all have been talking about!

I did it this morning! it was even better than I was imagining it would be!

I absolutely loved it. the music, the set, all the new fun stuff! I loved to use the yoga block as a prop!

wholy smokes! how can whfn keep making better & better stuff?? I never thought this was possible. How can it be? Truly the pioneers in the business. Truly the innovators & also the experts!

I can't tell ya how darn excited I am to carry thru on the rest in the collection.

a parting comment I will make that I don't think has been mentioned yet, the one thing that I adore since the 1st Firm, is the instructors tell you what weight to use. This is one of the many reasons why I stuck with the Firm vs others. I am so clueless & appreciate the instructors guidance in this area. When I have tried other videos, I didn't seem to be using proper poundage. Hope this makes some kind of sense. Just giddy, I think at the moment.

Heidi has the most beautiful smile. That girl's smile is so contagious!

Great! Great! Great!

thank you so much whfn, simply the best!