Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Workout Reviews & Rotations

Unread October 28th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Just Signed Up

Default audio workouts?

hi,

i've been with the firm since day 1 (i remember those beautiful catalogues that came out back then)

i remember there used to be audio workouts (on cassette tape...ha ha what are those?)

anyway, i'd love to see new audio workouts..kinda like a firm 'itrain' mp3 workouts.....i thnk it'd be cool to take to the gym with...or something like that

thoughts?
Unread November 4th, 2009, 08:56 AM
In Training

Send a message via AIM to peggylive
Default Re: audio workouts?

I too remember the audio workouts. I still have three of them on tape-two walking workouts and an abs/pelvic diaphragm workout. Like my VHS player before it, my old tape Walkman is dying as well and it would be nice to have these in MP3 format. Wish I had bought the FIRM workouts too back when they were available. Gee those catalogs were indeed beautiful. The clothes I purchased lasted for years!!
Unread November 19th, 2009, 01:01 PM
Just Signed Up

I don't remember those, but I had a workout on an LP. Looking back, I believe I was more focused because I "did my own thing!"
Unread December 6th, 2009, 09:13 AM
Just Signed Up

Oh yes!!! I have four cassettes. Easy Power Walking, Hard Power Walking, Abs & Pelvic Diaphragm and Universal Trainer. All have vocal instructions by Susan Harris! I would LOVE these on CD and MP3!
Unread December 11th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Just Signed Up

I forgot about those! I think I have one...gotta go look for it. Thanks for the reminder! On another note.....does anyone know who manufactured the original wood stools like Vol. 3? Thanks!
Unread December 19th, 2009, 08:02 AM
Administrator

We have several of the cassettes workouts that I will be more than happy to sale for $5.00 including shipping. I think there are a few more of the vocal cassettes left.

I am not sure about the manufactor of the original wooden stool, but we several of those in storage in anyone is interested in purchasing!