Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Success Stories!

Unread December 31st, 2012, 11:01 AM
Administrator & time optimist

Default Join me...2013

This month, December 2012, I've really started to get serious about exercise again. My goal is to regain my health through gradual return to healthful habits. I'd love some accountability! How about you?

I am going to commit to 4 hours of exercise per week. This may come in increments as small as 5 minutes at a time or as long as an hour, but my minimum goal is 4 hours weekly.

What do you want to do? Think about it. Make a plan and join me. We can encourage each other to success in 2013!

This is what I've done so far this week.

12/30/2012 Sunday: More 5 day abs...Day 1, Lower Body Sculpting, 175 steps...40 - 45 minutes total.
12/31/2012 Monday: Prime Power Lower Body Shaping...45 minutes.
Unread December 31st, 2012, 11:22 PM
Simpler is better!

Default Re: Join me...2013

I am so in Ginger!

My focus is on overall health. I need to lose a weight, firm up, and keep my blood pressure and cholestrol at healthy numbers. Journaling will become my friend again.

I started officially yesterday with Metaboost. My food intake was appx 1500 calories. (Can we talk food intake here?) I'm eliminating white sugar and flour products as much as possible. Chips and diet soda is also on the no-no list as well. Tons more veggies and select fruit instead.

I did have a vertigo episode last night so todays workout has not been decided. But I will do something. My plan is to workout 4 days a week with hopefully a 5th day as much as I can get it in.

Happy New Year!
Unread January 2nd, 2013, 09:08 AM

Thanks for jumping in with me Tina! ...you can talk about food or whatever you'd like. I read your other post, and yes, our stories are certainly similar!!! I hope you are feeling better since last night and that this year brings you peace and joy!

Yesterday's workout for me...a mere 5 minutes of going up and down the steps. I started a new job this week, for which I am very grateful, but I am tired! I'm not used to being somewhere so early in the morning...rush hour hasn't even started and I'm already there. It's nice to be home early in the day though. ...I know the schedule will be changing, but I'm not sure when or to what. No matter what, I will adapt and adjust bed time accordingly.

Today's workout, I haven't done it yet, but I plan to do a day from More 5 Day Abs and either Prime Power Lower Body Shaping, Volume 5 or 6. Will likely close my eyes, mix
Unread January 2nd, 2013, 07:32 PM
Administrator

ok first workout of the year.....TA's Mat Workout, which is one of my fav by TA. Usually I ignore the 2-3lb rule but because I hadn't worked out....yep....those 2lbers were heavy yesterday.

Not sure what to do today. Someone suggested a spreadsheet for accountability as well. Think I will try that!
Unread January 2nd, 2013, 10:16 PM
Simpler is better!

My plan is to do Ellen Barrett today. I've narrowed it down to 3 workouts. I've been journaling my intake since the 31st and am a bit over on what my target should be. Need to cut back slightly to meet that goal.
Unread January 3rd, 2013, 07:33 PM
Administrator

2 fer yesterday....TA's Post Pregancy and 12 Min Time Crunch Cardio.
Unread January 4th, 2013, 02:15 AM

Hi Tina and Annette, glad to have you both!

[QUOTE=Ginger;56591]Today's workout, I haven't done it yet, but I plan to do a day from More 5 Day Abs and either Prime Power Lower Body Shaping, Volume 5 or 6. Will likely close my eyes, mix
Unread January 4th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Simpler is better!

Today is Classical Stretch. My neck is starting to feel a bit better, so I'm sticking to CS and EB for now. Maybe by mid month I will add in Firms. Intake is getting better day by day.
Unread January 4th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Administrator

Sorry about your neck issues.....hope you feel better soon, Tina!

We need to clean and take down tree, etc.

Aerobic Butt Busters and Burr's Sculpting 2 workout.
Unread January 4th, 2013, 11:26 PM
Simpler is better!

I need some substitution ideas for chips. I love the salty, crunchy! (rice cakes are not an option). I've worn myself out on those. I'm pretty much off pop. I really want to get my intake refined to a place it was about 10 yrs ago.