Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > General Fitness

Unread November 4th, 2013, 03:09 AM
Administrator

Post Check this out!!!

https://www.pimpyourmat.com/index.php

My website is pretty straight forward; I post a brand new 30 minute workout every 3 days. I shoot and edit from my house, myself. You get access to me for advice, coaching and modifications in the workouts if/when you need help. There are over 300 gluten and dairy free recipes on the site that you have access to as well to help transition your nutrition.

My site is $32 a month, we host all the content and you have access to it for the life of your subscription. All the videos archive and 'stash' in your account from the time you subscribe, forward. You can bookmark videos and recipes to drop in to seperate folders to go back to easily. You can replay any workout in your archive at any time.

Once you are 'in' the site and playing with it, you'll get the hang of it, and if any of it is confusing or you need more guidance, just ask. I'm your trainer and your customer service When you subscribe, you really are getting 'me'. I'm all about wholistic health and fitness, your food, your movement, consistancy and managable lifestyle.

Please 'like' my fan page if you haven't already. It's a great way to get to know me, as a trainer and personality better. @pimpyourmat.

On the website, click on the 'login' button in the upper right corner of the home page www.pimpyourmat.com a drop down screen will appear, then enter: