Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > Workout Reviews & Rotations

Unread January 16th, 2014, 01:12 AM
Administrator

Post FitPrime Live/FF Live Weights and Cardio DVD

Wow, Fit Faves, you have given me such a gift, and I owe you a big, huge thanks! I was able to watch the new FitPrime Live Cardio & Weights DVD, and wow! Just wow! I told my husband it's like a time capsule for me and brought back so many happy memories.

For those of you reading, I was an admin for Anna for years on the FitPrime forum/WHFN (FirmHeels/Jenn, if you remember me?), and I consider it a precious time of my life, getting to know her and making friends that would last me a lifetime, fitness friends. See, that's what Anna was all about. Making connections with other Workout Partners. I was able to attend two of these fitness vacations with her, and while they were a little spendy on a grad student's stipend, I never would have missed them. I wouldn't even know where to begin with telling you what I learned about anything from nutrition to health and fitness to life and everything in between. I vividly recall a Nutrition class that Anna led where we talked about the benefits of flax seeds, eating real butter, food-based vitamins, and so much more. Believe it or not, we took a trip to the local health food store with Tracie Long and Anna to look for the good, clean stuff. I have used that knowledge to this day and think of Anna every time I use one of her tips.

Back to this video, I think the biggest gift Annette (and Anna!) gave me was the closing part at the end where I was able to see all of my friends, including Anna, and myself 10 years ago. What a beautiful moment, and it brought so many tears to my eyes. I just don't any have the words to describe how I felt about it. I cannot wait to do this workout and truly re-live the experience. (Probably on Sunday! ) I always loved doing a review on the forum. I remember how exciting it was to get a new video from Anna...I literally did the workout as soon as it arrived in my hot little hands!

By the way, I am the girl in the black pants and the sweaty, purple tank on the left hand side that chats it up with everyone. lol Some thing never change! Thanks again, Annette! You are the sweetest, kindest person.