Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > EXERCISE > General Fitness

Unread May 22nd, 2005, 03:54 PM
My Booty is Hurtin!

Default A Fitness moment-knowing it pays off!!!!!

MY DH and I took a weekend trip to Austin and the Hill Country. One of our last stops was Hamilton Pool-a beautiful natural swimming hole in the hills. Its very primative and there is a rough trail about 1/4 mile down to get to the pool. My decent was careful-I didn't want to bust my but on any rocks or go rolling down a slope. However, the real shocker came on the way back up.
I BOUNDED on the way back-no shortness of breath no need to stop- that climb back up was a walk in the park--and I will be 47 next month.
I am truly lucky to have found Anna's workouts and to have the level of fitness I need to enjoy real life. Sure like everyone else, staying slim is an issue, but how great is it to get out there and enjoy the world around you without feeling tired or out of breath!!!!

Just had to share
Kathy
Unread May 22nd, 2005, 05:36 PM
Administrator & time optimist

Default Re: A Fitness moment-knowing it pays off!!!!!

I understand that feeling completely! I felt the same way following a trail in Hawaii a couple years ago. I even had the nerve to swing from the rope into the water at the end of the path. It is amazing what a difference exercise makes in not only in one's physical fitness, but also in one's own level of self-confidence. I didn't blink at crossing the little bridges either. Those was a stumbling block to some. I knew that I'd developed a lot more balance than I ever had before I started exercising. Yes, the pay-off is good!
Unread December 13th, 2012, 11:17 AM
Just Signed Up

Default Re: A Fitness moment-knowing it pays off!!!!!

Really nice to know about you.Its great for you to have healthier body and your physiques is so good in this sense.Its the results that you had a work hard to have physical fitness.It must be enhance your self confidence to work.