Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > HEALTH, FITNESS and WELLNESS > General Health

Unread March 25th, 2005, 05:27 AM
In Training

Default Re: Need your help with PMS... a woman's curse!

Hi Liz.....was reading thru here and I just had a thought.....have you had your thyroid checked recently? Your "symptoms" are symptoms associated with hypothyroid. Very low energy and heavy periods.....I was diagnosed a couple years ago and now that I'm taking the thyroid medication (a simple pill each morning) I'm feeling 100% better. It might not have anything to do with what you are experiencing at all, but I just wanted to put that out there. Hypo, or even hyper, thyroid can be tested by a simple blood test.

Good luck to you anyhow and hope you find something that helps.

Hugs,
~~tracy
Unread March 30th, 2005, 02:24 PM
Just Signed Up

Default Re: Need your help with PMS... a woman's curse!

One of my best friends swears by a tea. it is called don't laugh Female Toner and is by Traditional Medicinals. You can find it in health food stores, i bought mine at Earth Fare. It didn't help me that much but it really helped her. Her husband MAKES SURE that there is ALWAYS some in the house. She swears by it and it tastes pretty good if you like hot tea.

I used to have terrible cramps before I had a baby but now I don't YEAH still have PMS.