Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > HEALTH, FITNESS and WELLNESS > General Health

Unread March 5th, 2005, 08:50 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Overweight Underhealthy Need Help!

Sarah, I can feel your positive energy! It just abounds!

"Fitness is a journey, not a destination."
Unread March 5th, 2005, 07:30 PM
Workout Partner

Sarah, what Jenn said! And three snaps -- your motivation is working for you! Keep it up, and if you'd like, join one of our checkins! I'm a part of the 2005 checkin, and it's a fabulous group of women, as are all the other checkins. And trust me -- if you don't workout or eat well, they still want to hear from you. The women in my checkin have been great at helping me keep the motivation up through periods where workouts weren't in the cards.

You're doing great! You've got the motivation, and that rocks!

Take care,
Harper

"Your commitments can develop you or destroy you, but either way, they define you." -- Rick Warren
Unread March 6th, 2005, 02:14 PM
Just Signed Up

Post Re: Overweight Underhealthy Need Help!

I'm with alot of you out there I perfer the old firm I still do firm cardio with Hedi and Firm strength with pam I enjoy them more than the new firm .I going to try kick butt series and see how it goes. Elisa
Unread March 6th, 2005, 05:22 PM
Just Signed Up

hey, sarah
have you thought about doing ww online? i did that for a few months last fall and thought it was a good start. it's only about $20 a month. you get to use their online points tracker and a lot of recipes online. there are also lots of message boards there that you can go to for inspiration -- the message board are actually free, so you can check those out before joining. if you need some sort of external motivation, it's a cheap way to get it.
Unread March 7th, 2005, 03:34 PM
Working Out

Welcome Sarah,

Another option as far recording your food is fitday.com. You enter your food there and it calculates the calories and nutrients. You can pull reports and statistics that help you see trends and how to improve. It's FREE!

The three Firm Basics tapes might be a way to ease into your workouts. Leslie is great too.

My biggest and best suggestion is to commit to sticking with it no matter what. Eating plans come and go, workout rotations change, but commit to continue trying until you reach your goal.
Unread March 8th, 2005, 09:23 AM
Getting Started

Thanks for the tip on the food journal at fitday.com. I think I have been underestimating how many calories I am eating. I signed up and hope this will get me back on track. (darn girl scout cookies!!! )
Unread December 13th, 2012, 11:27 AM
Just Signed Up

You just need to have concentrate on your goal and try to do a healthy kind of exercises and remain in touch as they will must make you a healthy tips.That it would be helpful for you and give you really great effects on your physiques.Also try to eat healthy food that fill up your body requirements.