Fitness Favorites Forums  

Go Back   Fitness Favorites Forums > WORLD POV > New Member Snaphots

Unread December 5th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Just Signed Up

Default I just purchased my first WHFN dvd's

Hello,

I'm new to the forum today. I am so happy to have found WHFN. I used to do the original FIRM tapes years ago when I paid $50.00 each for them and they came in the clamshell cases. I have tried all of the new FIRM tapes from the infomercials and didn't like any of them. Some of them I never even finished a workout with.

I just ordered the six dvd Fit Prime set and can't wait to get it. I have two old FIRM Fit Prime tapes that I really love.

I'm a 40 year old work at home Mom to a 1 1/2 year old. I am hoping to lose about 40 pounds.

Chris
Unread December 6th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Master Workout Partner

Send a message via AIM to jeanie
Default Re: I just purchased my first WHFN dvd's

Chris, I bet you'll love these as much as I do! These are such beautifully produced and effective workouts. When I'm done with a WHFN, I feel strong yet "feminine". I did a WHFN rotation a few months ago, and my results were impressive. I'm always surprised that these "gentler" workouts are more effective on my body than more advanced workouts like Cathe.

Good luck -- let me know what you think of them.
Unread December 6th, 2005, 01:48 AM
Just Signed Up

Hi Jeanie,

Thank you for your reply. When you say you did a rotation a few months ago, how long did you use each video for? Did you do one a week or something like that? Did this info come with the DVD's or did you just do them in the order you wanted to? I can't wait to get them. I'm dissapointed that they ship Media Mail because I know how slow that can be and I'm impatient when I order something. I want it to get her quick.

Have a nice day,

Chris
Unread December 6th, 2005, 02:00 AM
Master Workout Partner

Send a message via AIM to jeanie

Hi Chris:

I did the "Kickbutt" rotation calendar, which is enclosed with your video order. You can also find the rotation on this forum:

http://whfn.com/calendars.php

As you can see from the workout calendar, I did a Kickbutt workout 5-6 times a week. During that time, my lower body and core improved dramatically. I have hundreds of workouts, but I keep coming back to these. They are so visually appealing and give great results -- what else could I ask for?

I hope your videos come soon. I'm like you -- when I order new workouts, I want them yesteday!

-- Jeanie
Unread December 6th, 2005, 04:38 AM
In Training

Hey Chris,
I just got my Kickbutt series about two weeks ago...YOU WON"T BE DISSAPOINTED!!
As for media mail shipping? which I know is dreadfully SLOW. It wasn't that bad for me this time (maybe there going faster because of Christmas?)
I got my order within a week and a half.
~john 3:16~

Unread December 6th, 2005, 05:02 AM
Administrator & time optimist

Welcome Chris! I hope your videos arrive quickly too. I'm sure you'll enjoy them when they do arrive!
Unread December 25th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Just Signed Up

Talking Re: I just purchased my first WHFN dvd's

I'm fairly new here and have never checked in with this introduction thread. A bit of my snapshot is on another thread.

Anywho, it's Christmas and I'm feeling sad and lonely but cheered myself way up by giving myself a gift. I purchased Metaboost, FlexPosture, Steamin' Cardio and PushPull. I can hardly wait to receive them. They will go a long way towards a better start to 2006.

Marilyn
Unread December 25th, 2005, 04:50 PM
donnadonna

Hi, Marilyn!

It seems that many of us are sad and lonely this time of year. You're so smart to deal with it by doing something so nice for yourself - these workouts are a gift on so many different levels! You're certainly off to a great start for 2006.

PushPull and Steamin Cardio are two of my all-time favorites; find myself doing them weekly. Hope you have as much fun with them.

Have a great night.
Unread December 26th, 2005, 08:15 AM
Administrator & time optimist

I'm sorry you were sad and lonely Marilyn, but I wish you all the best in 2006! I hope today brings you a smile. I'll get you started:

(...it is contagious!)
Unread December 26th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Just Signed Up

Wink Re: I just purchased my first WHFN dvd's

Awww shucks ladies, thanks for caring. You did indeed bring a smile to my face. Can't wait to get my new workouts!!!

Marilyn